I have had great pleasure of having XYZ (Add your name here) as my student since the past 2 years. With my vast experience in this field, I have come across a number of students but only a few of them standout in class. Amongst them is XYZ, whose interest and passion for Modern History is immense.

XYZ expressed an interest in History at the beginning of the semester. She did an incredible job throughout the semester with special initiatives and secured an A grade in the course and graduated with an Honour Degree. This also shows the extent to which she is comfortable with the subject.

In the one year that XYZ has been in my class, I have found her to be a focused student with a lot of potential to excel in her field. Her creativity adds vigor to the class discussions and her contributions are usually very valuable. Her work ethics are also reflected whenever she has to work in a group.

She has gone out of her way to take initiatives and overcome the problems that she might face at time. This ensures the high quality in her performance and shows that she is someone who understands the situation well, identifies the problems and works on the solutions instantly.

I also got the pleasure of being the Headmaster for her Diploma Project and I enjoyed every bit of the project she put together. She put in a lot of hard work while working on this project and I can safely say that she did justice to her reputation as one of the best students in my place and the topic as well.
There are some students that participate in class but their participation does not contribute much to the discussion. However, when this student of mine participates, she is not only on the right track but becomes a source of learning for others, including me.

She is always bubbling with ideas and loves sharing them with people around her. This can be observed the first time one interacts with her. In addition to all this, she has shown strong leadership skills in the number of group related tasks that have been assigned to her and has reflected her ability to manage multiple tasks through such research reports as well.

She is a fun loving girl by nature but that does not in any way adversely affect her academics because she has a very strong understanding of organizing and prioritizing her life. She will not hesitate from having fun when the time is right, but will ensure that this element does not mix or overshadow the seriousness of any other situation.

She is also inquisitive which is reflected in her act of questioning wherever she feels there is some confusion. This quality will help her explore a new culture and studying atmosphere if she gets selected. She is the kind of person who can gel in with different people very easily again, this will help her adjust with new people.

After graduating with a Honour Degree in Modern History, XYZ has realized that she must specialize in Law which is another field that has kept her interested. She believes in doing the best in whatever she takes up and after 2 years of knowing her, I have no doubt that she would do any less as a Law student.

Towards the end, I would like to say that it has been a pleasure having her in my class and I anticipate a bright future for her. I highly recommend XYZ for this program as I am sure it will be highly beneficial for her in her future career.

0 comments:

Post a Comment